Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!  It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone.  I have decided to take my Blog to a new and different level. Not only am I going to work on publishing my scrapbook pages, rubber stamped cards and needlework but I am now going to publish my book reviews on my Blog.  I also want to attach a more creative header to my Blog which incorporates all my interests. Why have a Blog if I am not going to put anything interesting on it.  Right?  Katie is going into her last semester at Wesleyan.  Hard to believe that she will be graduating in May...God willing.  I remember when we were helping her get her stuff together to leave for Wesleyan.  All the stuff we packed and sent via Fed Ex, then picking it all up and hauling it to her dormitory for the big move in day.  Fun!!!  Now she prepares for the last 7 weeks of swimming and the NESCACS event in February.  Should be an interesting 2013.          

No comments: