Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hard to believe but I turned 50 years old today! I am older than dirt! I decided to take the day off from work and just chill at home with Katie. We ended up going to lunch at Hudson's and ordered cheeseburgers and chocolate malts. Boy were we stuffed when the food feast was over! Then we went over to Barnes and Noble to look at the magazines. Didn't buy anything but did see come books that I want to get during another visit. Later that evening we met up with George and my Mom at Capetto's a local family owned Italian restaurant and one of my fav places to eat at. I was still stuffed from the earlier meal so all I had to eat was water and a salad. I just couldn't eat anymore. Poor George had to work so he wasn't able to join us during the day. My co-workers gave me a birthday party at work yesterday! It was really nice. They brought brisket, beans, rice. salad, rolls and cake complete with "50" candles. I am so blessed to have some really nice co-workers and a great family!

No comments: